Skip to main content

At this time, our resource centers and offices are closed to the public as we continue to serve our clients virtually.

This explains what to do if you believe you have been treated unfairly.  

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights legislation and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program of activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.  

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:  

  1.  Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture  
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights  
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW  
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;  

  1. Fax: (202) 690-7442; or  

  1. Email:  

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.  


If language assistance is needed for Civil Rights purposes, please contact the NH Commission for Human Rights at:  1-603-271-2767, dial "0" and ask for an interpreter.  

Si asistencia de lenguaje es necesario para civiles derechos propósitos, por favor contacto con La Comisión NH Los Derechos umanos a: 1-603-271-2767, marcar "0" y pedir una interpreter.