Responsible for assisting with lawn maintenance and ongoing day to day light building maintenance and/or janitorial tasks.
Works under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Site Manager.
Familiarity with landscaping techniques, operation of lawn mowing equipment, weed whackers, and other hand/power tools as needed. Possess ability to read signs and follow written or verbal instructions.
* Assists in performing needed light maintenance on buildings and grounds as directed.
* Maintains grounds by selecting the proper tools or equipment to safely perform tasks associated with grounds maintenance.
* Ability to lift 75 pounds
* Will maintain professional boundaries with all current, past, and prospective clients, and maintain the confidentiality of clients and staff, in accordance with SNHS policy and procedure.
* Abide by all SNHS Safety policies and procedures.
* Present professional and positive image as a representative of SNHS.
* Responsible for having adequate knowledge of all SNHS programs and will gather sufficient intake information to make referrals to other SNHS programs which are beneficial to the client and his/her family.
* Perform other related duties as required.
Southern New Hampshire Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer