Individual will coordinate all subcontractor activities and paperwork requirements. Individual will work closely with office staff in order to implement proper weatherization procedures and policies. Individual will also be responsible for coordination as well as direct estimates of necessary weatherization and subcomponent program measures according to the Procedures Priority Schedule (list) and/or any program requirements determined by funding agency. Individual will also be responsible for coordination of direct monitoring of finished jobs to check for completeness and workmanship and program requirements.
Received: Directly supervised by the Weatherization Director and general supervision by the Deputy Director.
Exercised: Supervision of Weatherization Auditors and Contractors. Oversight is exercised over all phases of the contracted work in the capacity of quality assurance and compliance.
- Responsible for the coordination of subcontractor activities, client documentation, working knowledge of all administrative and technical requirements of programs.
- Responsible for effective client communication and education.
- Individual will maintain accurate documentation of man hours; materials used and related data per job.
- Individual is responsible for monitoring that all materials and services are done properly and correct and installed per job. Will also be responsible for responses to granting agency monitoring reports.
- Individual will correct any minor problems and will summarize findings listing any corrective action required, ordering call backs if necessary.
- Individual will inform Weatherization Director of issues, problems, and actions required, decisions implemented for all previous mentioned duties.
- Individual will review any completed paperwork for accuracy.
- Responsible for coordination and implementation of subcontractors in service training, as well as participating in any training and technical meetings offered by granting agency.
- Responsible for learning computer operation and software functioning.
- Weatherization Technical Coordinator will perform other duties as assigned.
- Individual must have an extensive knowledge of residential construction, heating systems and an understanding of weatherization/conservation measures.
- Ability to pass any state required testing on above skills.
- Experience in managing and directing employees.
- Effective communication skills are essential.
- Some in state travel is required.
- Any combination of experiences or education which demonstrates competency for the position will be considered.
Training opportunities and support offered towards continuing educational unit credits for certifications i.e. BPI, RRP, OSHA. Agency vehicle and equipment will be provided to employee.
Competitive benefits package that includes: Life insurance, dental, health & vision, paid time off/holidays and sick leave. 403.b retirement plan with a 10% agency match.
Southern New Hampshire Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer