The incumbent of this position is responsible for: Supporting the Bureau of Child Development and Head Start Collaboration (BCDHSC) to implement the COVID Recovery and Relief Supplemental Assistance (CRRSA) program through coordination with the BCDHSC/CRRSA Program Lead.
Received: Works under the direct supervision of the Child Development Director.
- Assist the BCDHSC with the distribution, submission, and tracking of CRRSA applications through the NH Connections Information System (NHCIS) and obtain necessary clarifications and/or additional documentation from programs to determine eligibility and the amounts of awards.
- Provide timely email, telephonic and virtual support to CRRSA eligible awardees throughout the entire process.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of all award letters and accompanying documents to the CRRSA awardees and solicit all acceptances and invoices through the NHCIS.
- Track NHCIS applications, awards, agreements, invoicing and reporting and provide that information on a predetermined schedule.
- Review, approve and submit CRRSA invoices to the BCDHSC for processing.
- Respond to CRRSA-related questions received from external stakeholders and partners.
- Coordinate any webinars and virtual office regarding the BCDHSC's COVID-related activities in tandem with the BCDHSC's designated staff.
- Provide administrative support for CRRSA and COVID-related projects as needed, including but not limited to, creating reports and visuals from the NHCIS data.
- Work with the BCDHSC to create a mid-cycle and final report and the associated protocol for CRRSA awardees to complete the reports and ensure their timely submission.
- Process in coordination with the Department, all Absent Due to COVID invoice spreadsheets.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to travel when needed.
- Will maintain professional boundaries with all current, past, and prospective clients, and maintain the confidentiality of clients and staff, in accordance with SNHS policy and procedure.
- Abide by all SNHS Safety policies and procedures.
- Present professional and positive image as a representative of SNHS.
- Responsible for having adequate knowledge of all SNHS programs and will gather sufficient intake information to make referrals to other SNHS programs which are beneficial to the client and his/her family.
- Perform other related duties as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficiency with data entry and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in addition to excellent customer service and a high degree of professionalism.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills in relation to data entry, word processing, spreadsheet management, and presentation programs.
- Ability to create presentations, reports, and visuals with precision and clarity.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED; Associate Degree preferred.
- Prior clerical experience.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in data collection and entry.
- Knowledge of or experience with the New Hampshire Connections Information System (NHCIS).
- Experience or Education in the Early Childhood Field.
Southern New Hampshire Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer