The incumbent of this position will be responsible for expanding the Whole Family Approach throughout the programs we operate. They will coordinate both internally and externally the initiatives that support this approach and expand those opportunities for all programs to work with this single underlying approach to serving our clients.
Received: Works under the direct supervision of the Chief Operating Officer and the indirect supervision of the Chief Executive Officer.
Exercised: Responsible for supervising the Opportunity Navigators and staff within the Emergency Solutions programs.
- Oversees the implementation and ongoing monitoring of Whole Family practices throughout all SNHS programs and service delivery systems.
- Works to strengthen inter-departmental relationships and external partnerships to improve the experience of our clients as they navigate programs and services.
- In collaboration with program directors, conducts family-centered coaching trainings, including financial capabilities training, to all client-facing staff.
- Pilot cross-training select coaching staff on all agency eligibility and application processes, including FAP, WIC, Senior Housing and Headstart, as well as eligibility for partner agency programs and services including NH DHHS benefits.
- Maintains agency database of training materials, including Whole Family trainings, for staff working directly with SNHS customers, including intake and coaching staff.
- Initiate regular opportunities for cross-program staff interactions to encourage more seamless service-delivery.
- Responsible for oversight of the Emergency Solutions Grant program and all other housing stability programs and services.
- Oversees the entering and maintenance of accurate and up to date information on all individuals served in HMIS for ESG and other housing related programs as required by relevant contracts.
- Reporting and submission of monthly invoices as required.
- Management of program staff and budget.
- Ensure compliance with program rules and regulations.
- Responsible for oversight of parent leadership initiatives as they relate to the whole family approach.
- In collaboration with CFO, manage initiative budget.
- In collaboration with the CEO, act as liaison with contributing community partners.
- Responsible for oversight of financial capabilities initiatives as they relate to the whole family approach
- Develops service delivery processes and provides training and guidance to program staff for the agency’s “Your Money in Action” financial literacy program and all other financial literacy activities including the You Behind the Wheel Program.
- Responsible for oversight of Western Hillsborough Community Services.
- Oversees Opportunity Navigators and staff within the ESG program delivering the Whole Family Approach.
- Recruiting of families for engagement in the Whole Family approach, working with other SNHS program staff to develop appropriate referrals. Conduct an initial assessment, when the family is ready, to establish current levels of strengths and needs so metrics can be established. Reassess at appropriate intervals throughout the engagement process.
- Help families resolve any crises which arise by engaging resources from SNHS programs or community partners. These could be in the areas of housing, food, transportation, etc.
- Provide coaching to families, supporting them in developing goals.
- Work with families to resolve any barriers to progress in meeting their goals.
- Work with families on establishing and maintaining a budget appropriate for their specific resources and needs.
- Work with families and individuals in need of homelessness prevention services by conducting an assessment, providing financial assistance as available, helping to secure additional resources, and providing other services to help the family or individual achieve housing stability
- In collaboration with the Innovation and Strategy Director, actively contribute and engage in the development and implementation of the Agency's strategic plan and collaborate as a thought partner to the CEO and Executive Leadership Team as requested.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to travel when needed.
- Will maintain professional boundaries with all current, past, and prospective clients, and maintain the confidentiality of clients and staff, in accordance with SNHS policy and procedure.
- Abide by all SNHS Safety policies and procedures.
- Present professional and positive image as a representative of SNHS.
- Responsible for having adequate knowledge of all SNHS programs and will gather sufficient intake information to make referrals to other SNHS programs which are beneficial to the client and his/her family.
- Perform other related duties as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience in development, implementation and management of programs and services for populations of low-income, including families, children and seniors.
- Experience and skills in managing a team of client-facing human services staff.
- Strong community relations skills, including interpersonal, written and oral communication.
- Knowledge of the barriers facing the people served by SNHS and the relevant field-supported interventions, including Trauma Informed Care and Coaching Models to be used by staff.
- Ability to be empathetic towards client needs.
- Experience and skills in project development and management.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision within the context of a team approach.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office tools, and ability to adapt to software utilized by agency programs.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field desired; a Master’s degree preferred.
- Work experience may substitute for degree.
"Southern NH Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer"
Facilities & Maintenance
Health, Food & Nutrition
Executive & Administrative