The incumbent of this position is responsible for thinking both creatively and analytically. Content Manager duties include producing and publishing content with the awareness of, and sensitivity to, the agency’s culture. Working with the Executive Team, Directors, department managers and other SNHS staff to execute content for SNHS’s marketing and development.
Received: Works under the direct supervision of the Information Technology Director, and general supervision of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Create and manage social media including design, copy, scheduling and posting
- Coordinate email marketing including design, content and production
- Ensure consistency in branding, helping to coordinate a common approach
- Design and production for print and digital marketing
- Take and edit photographs and videos for use in print and online
- Assist updating and maintaining website
- Support other marketing activities as needed including events and administrative tasks
- Participate in training and ongoing educational opportunities
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to travel when needed.
- Will maintain professional boundaries with all current, past, and prospective clients, and maintain the confidentiality of clients and staff, in accordance with SNHS policy and procedure.
- Abide by all SNHS Safety policies and procedures.
- Present professional and positive image as a representative of SNHS.
- Responsible for having adequate knowledge of all SNHS programs and will gather sufficient intake information to make referrals to other SNHS programs which are beneficial to the client and his/her family.
- Perform other related duties as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent written, verbal, design and proof-reading skills
- Creativity with attention to detail
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic to collaborate and work within a team
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Computer expertise in graphics development and publishing applications
- Interest in building skills in marketing, technology and tools.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or related field.
Southern New Hampshire Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Facilities & Maintenance
Health, Food & Nutrition
Executive & Administrative