The incumbent of this position is responsible for: principal support for the Housing Manager and Assistant Housing Manager. The individual will develop a work-flow process and implement systems that will allow for the orderly, timely and professional completion of tasks as required.
Received: Works under the direct supervision of the Housing Manager, and general supervision of the Housing Director.
- Assists with the day-to-day activities of operating a housing facility.
- Provides a wide variety of clerical/administrative support to the site Housing Manager and other housing staff as requested by the Housing Manager. Examples of duties include:
- Filing, typing, copying, scanning and faxing.
- Maintain office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Manage communications, including emails and phone calls.
- Performs basic, routing accounting functions, which may include recording receipt of payments, generate receipts and make deposits.
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Draft responses to routine inquiries.
- Responsible for maintaining effective client relations.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to travel when needed.
- Will maintain professional boundaries with all current, past, and prospective clients, and maintain the confidentiality of clients and staff, in accordance with SNHS policy and procedure.
- Abide by all SNHS Safety policies and procedures.
- Present professional and positive image as a representative of SNHS.
- Responsible for having adequate knowledge of all SNHS programs and will gather sufficient intake information to make referrals to other SNHS programs which are beneficial to the client and his/her family.
- Perform other related duties as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- The individual will have good communication skills in both oral and written form, knowledge of computers and bookkeeping skills is essential.
- Must be proficient at utilizing Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Prior knowledge of rental software programs a plus
- Demonstrated working knowledge of supportive services and other resources for senior citizens.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- The incumbent will have at least a high school diploma (business college experience a plus).
- Must possess strong customer service skills. Experience in property management and Boston Post software a plus.
Southern New Hampshire Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Facilities & Maintenance
Health, Food & Nutrition
Executive & Administrative