The Weatherization Coordinator is responsible for fiscal administration and support to department programs and services, in accordance with local, state and federal requirements with attention to the needs of the community. Coordinates the input and output of program data which consists of all client information, vendor bills, subcontractor invoices and program guidelines. This position supports the Weatherization Director in all department activities.
Received: Works under the direct supervision of the Weatherization Director, and general supervision of the Chief Operating Officer
- Follows agency’s fiscal procedures to ensure management of the program as it relates to budgets, spending, billing, reporting and regulations.
- Provides a monthly accounting of funds obligated, funds spent and funds unspent.
- Develops work plans, schedules, and policies and procedures in compliance with agency and funding source requirements to ensure progress to goals.
- Familiar with Document Management Systems (DMS) to upload, manage and track checks for the Weatherization programs.
- Monitor and track program activity in software operating system.
- Prepares monthly reimbursement requests/ documentation, reports, on all funding sources for review and approval by the Weatherization Director and Fiscal Department.
- Maintains the system to prioritize eligible clients to make sure that households are served according to the existing priorities.
- Ensures program compliance with federal, state and agency rules and regulations.
- Keeps current on fiscal rules and regulations related to weatherization program administration, and communicates information to department personnel.
- Tracks and monitors certification status and renewal dates of department staff and contractors.
- Works with the Weatherization Director to prepare and obtain annual bids for renewal of contractor bid packages.
- Maintains and tracks vendor safety data sheets, insurance binders and other required documentation.
- Develops and maintains a strong working relationship with clients, community agencies/organizations, contractors, supplier/vendors and funding source personnel.
- Assists the Weatherization Director with the preparation, writing and organizing of proposal applications, grants and budgets.
- Will maintain professional boundaries with all current, past, and prospective clients, and maintain the confidentiality of clients and staff, in accordance with SNHS policy and procedure.
- Abide by all SNHS safety policies and procedures.
- Present professional and positive image as a representative of SNHS.
- Responsible for having adequate knowledge of all SNHS programs and will gather sufficient intake information to make referrals to other SNHS programs which are beneficial to the client and his/her family.
- Perform other related duties as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience working with federally funded programs and experience in related fields.
- Familiarity with general accounting practices, and report generation skills desired.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing is essential.
- Experience with housing energy conservation and working knowledge of general building practices.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with QuickBooks is preferred.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s degree in Human Services, Business Administration or other related field is preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience demonstrating the skills, knowledge, and ability required for this position may substitute for degree.
LICENSE: Possession of a valid New Hampshire driver's license and/or have access to transportation for statewide travel.
Southern New Hampshire Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer