The incumbent will function as principal support staff to the Human Resources Director and designated Administrative Directors.
This position is 20-25 hrs/wk.
Received: The incumbent works under the direct supervision of the Human Resources Director and Administrative Directors as assigned.
Exercised: Not Applicable
- Answer incoming calls, including switchboard relief when periodically assigned, in an efficient and courteous manner to appropriate personnel;
- Assist in duties assigned by the immediate supervisor, recognizing the need to maintain confidentiality and the integrity of the Code of Ethics and Client/Staff Confidentiality agreement;
- Perform clerical duties associated with an office environment to include special projects as assigned;
- Provides technological assistance to support staff and other administrative staff as needed;
- Update agency website & CAPPER with employment opportunities;
- Update CAPPER Directory with all employees;
- Responsible for coordinating the reservations of the agency conference rooms;
- Assist in requisition/purchase order procurement and receiving report completion;
- Maintain filing systems and perform copying when applicable;
- Assist in the calenderization, development and implementation of special Agency events, community assessments, trainings, etc.;
- Adhere to all management policies and procedures while acting in a professional manner with clients, staff and the Administrative Team;
- Abide by all SNHS, Inc. safety policies and procedures and is responsible for having adequate knowledge of all SNHS, Inc. programs and will, when necessary, gather sufficient intake information to make referrals to other SNHS programs beneficial to clients, his/her family and/or friends;
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the supervisor or his/her designee(s).
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong, accepted-practice secretarial skills
- Computer literate in such programs as, but not limited to, Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Operate office equipment including, but not limited to, copiers, fax machines, telephone systems, & adding machines
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-pace, deadline/detail-oriented environment
- Ability to self-manage multiple tasks
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School/ Business School, experience will be considered
- 1-3 years Office experience
Southern New Hampshire Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer