Southern New Hampshire Services Child Development programs are designed to meet each child's individual needs. Every child receives a variety of learning experiences that encourage social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth. Programs include Head Start, Early Head Start and Child Care.
Child Development Centers Offer:
- Quality caregivers, who nurture your child's growth and development in a safe, secure environment.
- A combination of full and part-time slots to accommodate working parents.
- A rich variety of materials and activities from which to choose.
- Ample parking for drop-off and pick-up.
- Opportunities for parent participation
- Tuition assistance
A quality childcare program depends upon a strong relationship with parents and must be based on mutual respect and trust. Children have more success when all the adults who care for them work together.
Southern New Hampshire Services child care provides ample opportunities for parents to participate in his/her child's early learning experience.