2016 Clash of the Cupcakes
Southern New Hampshire Services’
RSVP (Retired and Senior Volunteer Program) and
Cross Insurance present…
The 5th Annual
CLASH OF THE CUPCAKES!
Join us this year at the Puritan Back Room
- Our new venue for 2016!
Friday, October 14, 2016
Puritan Back Room
245 Hooksett Rd., Manchester, NH
$15 per person
RSVP’s Clash of the Cupcakes is a unique fundraising event too SWEET to miss!
ABOUT THE EVENT
- Watch as professional area bakers compete for the title “Best Cupcake 2016.”
- Guests enjoy a selection of light hors d’oeuvres.
- Guests will have the chance to win raffle prizes.
- Each attendee will have the chance to vote for their favorite “People’s Choice” cupcake and receive a “take home” sample of cupcakes. What could be sweeter?
- Mike Moran returns to MC this year’s competition!
WHO BENEFITS FROM THE FUNDRAISER?
All funds raised benefit the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program. RSVP connects older adults 55+ with volunteer opportunities at local organizations. RSVP volunteers are helping strengthen our communities by tutoring children, delivering food to homebound individuals, teaching health and fitness classes and so much more! To learn more about the great work RSVP volunteers are doing here in Southern New Hampshire follow this LINK.
TICKET SALES ARE BRISK – WE EXPECT “CLASH OF THE CUPCAKES” TO BE A SELL OUT!
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
Advance tickets now on sale at https://rsvpcupcakes2016.eventbrite.com
Tickets will not be available for sale at the door.
SHARE OUR EVENT
LOOKING TO SPONSOR US?
We are seeking local businesses to sponsor the 2016 Clash of the Cupcakes. For sponsorship levels, click HERE.
We are also seeking local businesses to donate items to be included in our raffle held at the event. Please contact us today if you have an item you would like to donate.
BAKERS COMPETING IN THE 2016 CLASH OF THE CUPCAKES!
- Benson’s Bakery and Cafe
- Cupcakes 101
- Love+Flour Bakery
- Milltown Cakes
- The Bakeshop on Kelley Street
- The Cake Fairy
- The Wicked Sweet Sugar Boutique
FOR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE EVENT
Please contact Jennifer Sanders
Volunteer Services Director
OFFICE: (603) 634-1169 x 10
A SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS:
* Photo credit: Annie Holt Photography