Child Care Resource and Referral
Do you need help finding child care?
Child Care Resource & Referral can help!
Southern NH Services, Inc. offers FREE & CONFIDENTIAL Child Care Resource and Referral Services (CCR&R). SNHS CCR&R provides services throughout New Hampshire to families and early childhood professionals out of five Regional Outreach Offices located in Concord, Keene, Nashua, Rochester and Tamworth.
- FREE referrals to child care providers who meet the needs of you and your family
- Information about how to choose high quality child care
- Referrals to other community agencies if you have concerns about your child
- Information about financial assistance to help pay for child care
For Early Childhood Professionals:
- Information and support for licensing, credentialing, and accreditation
- Quarterly newsletter
- Director and Leadership Collaborative Groups
- Conference and training opportunities
- Resources and information about local, state, and national child care related issues
- Technical Assistance and Support
- Professional Development
The services described here are offered under an agreement with the State of NH-DHHS-DCYF-CDB with funds provided in part by the State of NH. Please keep in mind that CCR&R provides information NOT recommendations. CCR&R does not endorse any specific program or provider. It is your responsibility to choose the option that best suits your needs and those of your child.
SNHS Child Care Resource & Referral Program
Office Locations & Staff
CCR&R Outreach Office
Child Care Resource, Referral & Consultation
Training & Technical Assistance
|Main/Southern Regional Outreach Office
88 Temple Street
Nashua, NH 03060
|(603) 578-1386, ext. 31 or
|(603) 578-1386, ext. 32 or
|Concord Regional Outreach Office
25 Hall Street, Suite 001D
Concord, NH 03301
|(603) 227-6381 or
|(603) 227-6383 or
|Northern Regional Outreach Office
448 White Mountain Highway
Tamworth, NH 03886
|(603) 323-7047 or
|(603) 323-7091 or (603) 752-1327 or 1(855) 393-1730
|Eastern Regional Outreach Office
21 McKinley Street
Rochester, NH 03867
|(603) 330-0962 or
|(603) 330-0961 or
|Western Regional Outreach Office
|(603) 578-1386, ext. 31 or1(855) 393-1730
|(603) 578-1386, ext. 32 or1(855) 393-1730
|Program Manager: Tracy Pond||(603) 578-1386, ext. 30 or email@example.com|
Download the current CCR&R Staff & Location Directory HERE.
To search for care on-line using our automated system, please go to
www.nh.childcareaware.org and click on “families”
Upcoming Training Opportunities
Download program information by clicking on the workshop/conference name
Health, Safety & Nutrition Conference
Saturday, September 26, 2015
Nashua Community College
505 Amherst St.
Nashua, NH 03063
Download the Fall CCR&R Newsletter & Training Calendar HERE.
Did you attend the “What Is In Your Infant & Toddler Consultation Tool Kit?” training opportunity on November 20, 2014 in Concord?
Please see the Modules, PowerPoint Presentations and Other Materials from this session below for your use:
- Curriculum and Individualization Module
- Development and Screening Module
- Relationships Dev and Learning
- Developmental Screening and Assessment Compatibility Mode
- Infant and Toddler Curriculum 2 Compatibility Mode
- Relationships Heart and Development PPT2 Compatibility Mode
- Effective Guide to Consultation – Core Knowledge and Competencies
- Self Assessment Template for IT Consultants – Sample Items
SNHS CCR&R Confidentiality Policy
Any information shared with SNHS, Inc. CCR&R program will be kept confidential. We do not sell or distribute it in any way. The information is stored in our database and may be used in statistical or anecdotal form to advocate on behalf of children, families, and child care. The database is password protected and accessible only by authorized CCR&R representatives.