The incumbent in this position will function as the principal support for the Energy and Housing Operations Director. Responsibilities include fiscal paperwork processing, and all related administrative support for the Energy and Housing Operations Director. Will assist with general purchasing and accounts payable/accounts receivable procedures. This individual will assist the Energy and Housing Operations Director in order to implement proper procedures and policies for multiple programs. Responsible for many aspects of the computer input and output of program data, reports, and payments. Proficient at, Microsoft Office, and general office equipment. Must have the ability to solve problems, multi-task and prioritize job duties, as well as communicate effectively.
Works under the direct supervision of the Energy and Housing Operations Director and overall supervision of the Chief Operating Officer.
The incumbent gives no supervision to others.
- Associates Degree or graduation from a business curriculum at high school level with 3-4 years experience in the field.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be very proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Must have polished communication skills in both oral and written form was well as the ability to operate, expertly, office equipment including, but not limited to, computer, printers copiers, fax machines, telephone systems and other appropriate office environment equipment.
- Possess strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Strong administrative, record keeping, reporting and organizational skills necessary.
- Demonstrate the ability to function within the context of a team, and the ability to work independently is required.
- Must possess a valid driver license and be able to travel when needed.
- Provide a wide variety of clerical support to the Energy and Housing Operations Director and supervisory personnel as assigned;
- Assist with the data entry of invoices for Energy Programs.
- Assist with Administrative projects for Energy Programs.
- Attend Energy Program trainings in order to be proficient in the program intake process and serve as a back up to the Accounts Payable positions within the department.
- Assist with implementing and monitoring workable management information systems that are in compliance with agency and funding source requirements for the purpose of tracking program activity.
- Track and disperse checks and payments for all Energy and housing programs;
- Screen Telephone calls and drop-in visitations for the Energy and Housing Operations Director and schedule meetings appropriately.
- Assist with preparing monthly reports and tracking monthly receipts.
- Assist with purchasing of equipment and or supplies.
- Track and report monthly reimbursement requests including all necessary documentation, reports, current production, projections and leveraging information on all funding sources for review by the Energy and Housing Operations Director;
- Provides public information, meets advertisement requirements to the general public through approved media sources and assists the Energy and Housing Operations Director with news releases and/or other media publications;
- Maintain record-keeping systems essential to effective administration and program operations;
- Process requisitions, purchase orders and receiving reports as outlined in the SNHS Purchasing Policy Manual in a timely fashion. Verify pricing for accuracy;
- Assist with the process of bi-weekly time sheets and the creation and submission of timesheet spreadsheet (including ADP required reports) for department payroll;
- Provides Energy and Housing Operations Director with a monthly accounting of various programs;
- Maintain confidentiality in all dealings for the Energy and Housing Operations Director and supervisory personnel with clients, staff, and other parties who have contact/business with the Energy and Housing Programs;
- Perform program mailings in conjunction with Energy and Housing Operations Director;
- Will maintain professional boundaries with all current, past, and prospective clients, and maintain the confidentiality of clients and staff, in accordance with the SNHS policy and procedures.
- Abide by all SNHS safety policies and procedures
- Presents a professional and positive image as a representative of SNHS;
- Responsible for having adequate knowledge of all SNHS programs and normally gather sufficient intake information to make referrals to other SNHS programs beneficial to the client, his/her family or friends;
- Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisory personnel;
SNHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer